Sales and Marketing Interns
TinMen Sales and Marketing is a critical part of our growth. This vital position requires a polite, flexible problem-solver who will approach customers and correct post-sales problems. We will need you to communicate with companies, pitch our homemade meals and convert them into paying customers.
- Excellent verbal, written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong networking skills.
- Understanding of technology and business.
- High level of integrity and strong work ethic.
- Willingness to learn and adapt quickly.
- Ability to connect with people across teams & levels.
- Willingness to travel extensively within a city
- Planning client acquisition strategies and acquiring new clients
- Cold calling, Lead Generation through various sources
- Value selling to CXOs, Head - HRs, Admins, Facility manager etc.
- Acquisition of new clients