2. The Services is operated and owned by VICINIA RETAIL PRIVATE LIMITED (hereinafter referred to as “Tinmen”, “we”, “us” or “our”), a company registered in Hyderabad.
4. How the Services and Service works4.1 We are a delivery service provider providing you an online platform to (a) order food online from the list of home chefs and restaurants available on the Services (“Food service providers”); (b) pre- pay for your food order by maintaining a balance in the app through banking channels made available to you on the Services.
4.2 We do not own, sell, resell, furnish, provide, prepare, manage and/or control the Food service providers or the related services provided in connection thereof.
4.3 Our responsibilities are limited to: (i) facilitating the availability of the Services; and (ii) serving as the limited agent of each Food service provider for the purpose of accepting payments from you for your online food order and delivering your order.
4.4 We do not own or employ the agent(s) providing delivery services. These agent(s) may be independent contractors or third party services. Tinmen does not guarantee the suitability, behavior, safety or ability of such contractors or third party service providers. Tinmen accepts no liability for any errors or omissions, whether on behalf of itself or third parties. Please note that there could be risks in dealing with persons or people acting under false pretence.
4.5 Tinmen does not make any representation or warranty as to the item-specifics (such as legal title, creditworthiness, identity, etc.) of any of the Food Service Providers. You are advised to independently verify the bona fides of any particular Food Service Provider that you choose to deal with on the Platform and use your best judgment in that behalf.
5 Account Registration or use of the Services5.1 You may access the Services either by (a) signing in as a guest; or (b) registering to create an account (“Tinmen Account”) either through the app or on the website.
5.2 You agree to provide accurate, current and complete information during the registration process and to update such information to keep it accurate, current and complete.
5.3 We reserve the right to suspend or terminate your Account and your access to the Services if any information provided during the registration process or thereafter proves to be inaccurate, not current or incomplete
5.4 You are responsible for safeguarding your password. You agree that you will not disclose your password to any third party and that you will take sole responsibility for any activities or actions under your Account, whether or not you have authorized such activities or actions. You will immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your Account.
5.5 Goods and services purchased from the Services are intended for your person use and you represent that the same are not for resale or you are not acting as an agent for other parties.
6 Bookings and Financial Terms6.1 The Services allows you to make food order bookings and we will, subject to the terms and conditions set out herein, deliver the same to you.
6.3 As a general rule, all food orders made are treated as confirmed. You must place your order before 11.59 PM the same day for all successive meals through the App or the Website. Any orders beyond this time will not be entertained. All orders will be placed by clicking the ‘Start from Tomorrow’ option in the app and the website and will be considered confirmed unless ‘Pause from tomorrow’ is clicked prior to 11.59 PM (maximum cutoff time).
6.4 However, upon your successful completion of booking an order, we may call you on the telephone or mobile number provided to confirm the details of the order, the price to be paid and the estimated delivery time. For this purpose, you will be required to share certain information with us, including but not limited to (i) the first and last name (ii) mobile number; and (iii) email address. It shall be your sole responsibility to bring any incorrect details to our attention. Deliveries will be made in the delivery time slot for that meal as indicated in the Tinmen app which may be subject to change without prior notice.
6.5 In addition to the foregoing, we may also contact you by phone and / or email to inform and confirm any change in the order, due to availability or unavailability or change in price of the order. We will inform you and try to replace the order with the closest possible alternative. At this time any change or confirmation of the order shall be treated as final and we will receive an email confirming the change in order. It is clarified that in the event you are unavailable on the phone at the time we are confirming the order, we will cancel your order and the provisions of the cancellation and refund policy below shall be applicable.
6.6 To place an order, you must pre-pay and maintain a balance with the services. Your balance will be displayed when you log in to your Account. You can pay by credit card or debit card or net banking. You will need to have at least Rs. 100 as balance to be able to order your next meal (plus any applicable taxes).
6.7 You acknowledge and agree that we act as the Food service provider’s payment agent for the limited purpose of accepting payments from you on behalf of the Food service provider. Upon your payment of amounts to us, which are due to the Food service provider, your payment obligation to the Food service provider for such amounts is completed, and we are responsible for remitting such amounts, to the Food service provider. You shall not, under any circumstances whatsoever, make any payment directly to the Food service provider.
7. Cancellations and Refunds7.1 Cancellation
(a) As a general rule you shall be entitled to cancel your order based on the following conditions and implications:
(i)Order cancellations will be accepted only through the TinMen app.
(ii)Lunch Cancellation will attract a charge of 25% of meal price till 9 AM, 50% of meal price between 9 AM to 10 AM and 100% after 10 AM.
(iii)Dinner Cancellation will attract no charge till 3 PM, will attract a charge of 70% between 3 PM to 6 PM and 100% after 6PM.
(b) In the unlikely event of an item on your order being unavailable, we will contact you on the phone number provided to us at the time of placing the order and inform you of such unavailability. In such an event you will be entitled to cancel the entire order and shall be entitled to a refund in accordance with our refund policy.
(c) We reserve the sole right to cancel your order in the following circumstance:
(i) in the event of the designated address following outside the delivery zone offered by us;
(ii) failure to contact you by phone or email at the time of confirming the order booking;
(iii) failure to deliver your order due to lack of information, direction or authorization from you at the time of delivery; or
(iv) unavailability of all the items ordered by you at the time of booking the order; or
(v) failure due to reasons beyond our control or attributable to the Food service provider
(a) You shall be entitled to a refund only if you pre-pay for your order at the time of placing your order on the Services and only in the event of any of the following circumstances:
(i) your order packaging has been tampered or damaged at the time of delivery;
(ii) us cancelling your order due to (A) your delivery location following outside our designated delivery zones; (B) Prior intimation from you over phone or email indicating a cancellation which before your order has been packed. A maximum of 2 refunds will be made if not made through the App or the website prior to the maximum cutoff time; or
(iii) you cancelling the order at the time of confirmation due to unavailability of the items you ordered for at the time of booking.
(b) Our decision on refunds shall be at our sole discretion and shall be final and binding.
(c) All refund amounts shall be credited to your account within 3-4 business days in accordance with the terms that may be stipulated by the bank which has issued the credit / debit card.
7.3 In case of payment at the time of delivery, you will not be required to pay for:
(a) orders where the packaging has been tampered or damaged by us;
(b) wrong order being delivered; or
(c) items missing from your order at the time of delivery.
8. Terms of service8.1 You agree and acknowledge that we shall not be responsible for:
(a) The services or goods provided by the Food service provider including, but not limited, serving of food orders suiting your requirements and needs;
(b) The Food service provider’s services or goods not being up to your expectations or leading to any loss, harm or damage to you;
(c) The avialability or unavailability of certain items on the menu; or
(d) The Food service provider serving the incorrect orders.
8.2 The details of the menu and price list available on the Services are based on the information provided by the Food service provider and we shall not be responsible for any change or cancellation or unavailability.
8.3 You may not be able to avail our Services if your delivery location is outside our current scope of Service. We will keep you informed of the same at the time of confirming your order booking.
8.4 You understand that delivery periods quoted to you at the time of confirming the order is an approximate estimate and may vary. We will not be responsible for any delay in the delivery of your order.
8.5 You order will be only delivered to the address designated by you at the time of placing the order on the services. You may change your delivery address subject to the following conditions and implications:
(i)Delivery location changes may be requested only through the Tinmen App.
(ii)You may change delivery location for lunches on or before 09:59 AM and for dinner, on or before 05:59 PM only
(iii)We reserve the right to cancel the order, in our sole discretion, in the event of any change to the place of delivery and you shall not be entitled to any refund for the same. Delivery in the event of change of the delivery location may not adhere to the delivery slot and shall be at our sole discretion.
8.6 You shall undertake to provide adequate directions, information and authorisations to accept delivery. In the event of any failure to accept delivery, failure to deliver within the estimated time due to your failure to provide appropriate instructions, or authorizations, then such goods shall be deemed to have been delivered to you and all risk and responsibility in relation to such goods shall pass to you and you shall not be entitled to any refund for the same. Our decision in relation to this shall be final and binding.
8.7 You understand that our liability ends once your order has been delivered to you.
8.8 Services provided:
(a) You confirm that we shall not be responsible for any deficiency in payment of consideration payable towards the goods purchased from the Services.
(d) You might be required to provide your credit or debit card details to the approved payment gateways while making the payment. In this regard you agree to provide correct and accurate credit/ debit card details to the approved payment gateways for availing the Services. You shall not use the credit/ debit card which is not lawfully owned by you, i.e. in any transaction, you must use your own credit/ debit card. The information provided by you will not be utilized or shared with any Third Party unless required in relation to fraud verifications or by law, regulation or court order. You will be solely responsible for the security and confidentiality of your credit/ debit card details. We expressly disclaim all liabilities that may arise as a consequence of any unauthorized use of your credit/ debit card.
8.9 We do not offer any refunds against goods already purchased from the Services unless an error that is directly attributable to us has occurred during the purchase of such product or services.
8.10 We constantly strive to provide you with accurate information on the Services. However, in the event of an error, we may, in our sole discretion, contact you with further instructions.
8.11 If you use the Services, you do the same at your own risk.
8.12 You agree that the Services shall be provided by us only during the working hours of the relevant Vendors.
9. Other members9.1 Although these Terms require you to provide accurate information, we do not attempt to confirm, and do not confirm, any your purported identity. We will not be responsible for any damage or harm resulting from your interactions with other Members.
9.2 By using the Services, you agree that any legal remedy or liability that you seek to obtain for actions or omissions of other Members or other third parties will be limited to a claim against the particular Members or other third parties who caused you harm and you agree not to attempt to impose liability on, or seek any legal remedy from us with respect to such actions or omissions.
10.3 As we are providing services in the city of Hyderabad, we have complied with applicable laws of India in making the Services and its content available to you. In the event the Service is accessed from outside India or outside our delivery zones, it shall be entirely at your risk. We make no representation that the Services and its contents are available or otherwise suitable for use outside Hyderabad. If you choose to access or use the Services from or in locations outside Hyderabad, you do so on your own and shall be responsible for the consequences and ensuring compliance of applicable laws, regulations, byelaws, licenses, registrations, permits, authorisations, rules and guidelines.
10.5 You understand and agree that the use of the Services does not include the provision of a computer or mobile device or other necessary equipment to access it. You also understand and acknowledge that the use of the Services requires internet connectivity and telecommunication links. You shall bear the costs incurred to access and use the Services and we shall not, under any circumstances whatsoever, be responsible or liable for such costs.
10.6 You agree to receive promotional SMS’s from Tinmen or allied partners. In case you wish to opt out of receiving promotional SMS’s please send a mail to support@Tinmen.in.
10.7 By using the Services you represent and warrant that:
(i) All registration information you submit is truthful, lawful and accurate and that you agree to maintain the accuracy of such information.
(ii) Your use of the Services shall be solely for your personal use and you shall not authorize others to use your account, including your profile or email address and that you are solely responsible for all content published or displayed through your account, including any email messages, and your interactions with other users and you shall abide by all applicable local, state, national and foreign laws, treaties and regulations, including those related to data privacy, international communications and the transmission of technical or personal data.
(iii) You will not submit, post, upload, distribute, or otherwise make available or transmit any content that: (a) is defamatory, abusive, harassing, insulting, threatening, or that could be deemed to be stalking or constitute an invasion of a right of privacy of another person; (b) is bigoted, hateful, or racially or otherwise offensive; (c) is violent, vulgar, obscene, pornographic or otherwise sexually explicit; (d) is illegal or encourages or advocates illegal activity or the discussion of illegal activities with the intent to commit them.
(v) You will not (a) use any services provided by the Services for commercial purposes of any kind, or (b) advertise or sell any products, services or otherwise (whether or not for profit), or solicit others (including, without limitation, solicitations for contributions or donations) or use any public forum for commercial purposes of any kind. In the event you want to advertise your product or service contact support@Tinmen.in.
(vi) You will not use the Services in any way that is unlawful, or harms us or any other person or entity, as determined in our sole discretion.
(vii) You will not post, submit, upload, distribute, or otherwise transmit or make available any software or other computer files that contain a virus or other harmful component, or otherwise impair or damage the Services or any connected network, or otherwise interfere with any person or entity’s use or enjoyment of the Services.
(viii) You will not use another person’s username, password or other account information, or another person’s name, likeness, voice, image or photograph or impersonate any person or entity or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or entity.
(ix) You will not engage in any form of antisocial, disrupting, or destructive acts, including “flaming,” “spamming,” “flooding,” “trolling,” and “griefing” as those terms are commonly understood and used on the Internet.
(x) You will not delete or modify any content of the Services, including but not limited to, legal notices, disclaimers or proprietary notices such as copyright or trademark symbols, logos, that you do not own or have express permission to modify.
(xi) You will not post or contribute any information or data that may be obscene, indecent, pornographic, vulgar, profane, racist, sexist, discriminatory, offensive, derogatory, harmful, harassing, threatening, embarrassing, malicious, abusive, hateful, menacing, defamatory, untrue or political or contrary to our interest.
(xii) You shall not access the Services without authority or use the Services in a manner that damages, interferes or disrupts:
(a) any part of the Services or the Services software; or
(b) any equipment or any network on which the Services is stored or any equipment of any Third Party.
11. Access to the Services, Accuracy and security11.1 We endeavour to make the Services available to during Food service provider working hours. However, we do not represent that access to the Services will be uninterrupted, timely, error free, free of viruses or other harmful components or that such defects will be corrected.
11.2 We do not warrant that the Services will be compatible with all hardware and software which you may use. We shall not be liable for damage to, or viruses or other code that may affect, any equipment (including but not limited to your mobile device), software, data or other property as a result of your download, installation, access to or use of the Services or your obtaining any material from, or as a result of using, the Services. We shall also not be liable for the actions of third parties.
11.3 We do not represent or warranty that the information available on the Services will be correct, accurate or otherwise reliable.
11.4 We reserve the right to suspend or withdraw access to the Services to you personally, or to all users temporarily or permanently at any time without notice.
12. Relationship with operators if the Services is accessed on mobile devices12.1 In the event the Services is accessed on a mobile device, it is not associated, affiliated, sponsored, endorsed or in any way linked to any platform operator, including, without limitation, Apple, Google, Android or RIM Blackberry (each being an “Operator”).
12.2 Your download, installation, access to or use of the Services is also bound by the terms and conditions of the Operator.
12.5 We are solely responsible for providing any maintenance and support services with respect to the Services as required under applicable law. You and we acknowledge that an Operator has no obligation whatsoever to furnish any maintenance and support services with respect to the Services.
12.6 You and we acknowledge that we, not the relevant Operator, are responsible for addressing any claims of you or any Third Party relating to the Services or your possession and/or use of the Services, including, but not limited to: (i) any claim that the Services fails to conform to any applicable legal or regulatory requirement; and (ii) claims arising under consumer protection or similar legislation.
12.7 You and we acknowledge that, in the event of any Third Party claim that the Services or your possession and use of the Services infringes that Third Party’s intellectual property rights, we, not the relevant Operator, will be solely responsible for the investigation, defence, settlement and discharge of any such intellectual property infringement claim.
12.8 You must comply with any applicable Third Party terms of agreement when using the Services (e.g. you must ensure that your use of the Services is not in violation of your mobile device agreement or any wireless data service agreement).
13. Disclaimers13.1 THE SERVICES MAY BE UNDER CONSTANT UPGRADES, AND SOME FUNCTIONS AND FEATURES MAY NOT BE FULLY OPERATIONAL.
13.2 DUE TO THE VAGARIES THAT CAN OCCUR IN THE ELECTRONIC DISTRIBUTION OF INFORMATION AND DUE TO THE LIMITATIONS INHERENT IN PROVIDING INFORMATION OBTAINED FROM MULTIPLE SOURCES, THERE MAY BE DELAYS, OMISSIONS, OR INACCURACIES IN THE CONTENT PROVIDED ON THE SERVICES OR DELAY OR ERRORS IN FUNCTIONALITY OF THE SERVICES. AS A RESULT, WE DO NOT REPRESENT THAT THE INFORMATION POSTED IS CORRECT IN EVERY CASE.
13.3 WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL LIABILITIES THAT MAY ARISE AS A CONSEQUENCE OF ANY UNAUTHORIZED USE OF CREDIT/ DEBIT CARDS.
13.4 YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THIRD PARTY SERVICES ARE AVAILABLE ON THE SERVICES. WE MAY HAVE FORMED PARTNERSHIPS OR ALLIANCES WITH SOME OF THESE THIRD PARTIES FROM TIME TO TIME IN ORDER TO FACILITATE THE PROVISION OF CERTAIN SERVICES TO YOU. HOWEVER, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT AT NO TIME ARE WE MAKING ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY REGARDING ANY THIRD PARTY’S SERVICES NOR WILL WE BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY CONSEQUENCES OR CLAIMS ARISING FROM OR IN CONNECTION WITH SUCH THIRD PARTY INCLUDING, AND NOT LIMITED TO, ANY LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR, DEATH, INJURY OR IMPAIRMENT EXPERIENCED BY YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY. YOU HEREBY DISCLAIM AND WAIVE ANY RIGHTS AND CLAIMS YOU MAY HAVE AGAINST US WITH RESPECT TO THIRD PARTY’S / FOOD SERVICE PROVIDER’S SERVICES.
13.5 WHILE THE MATERIALS PROVIDED ON THE SERVICES WERE PREPARED TO PROVIDE ACCURATE INFORMATION REGARDING THE SUBJECT DISCUSSED, THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THESE MATERIALS IS BEING MADE AVAILABLE WITH THE UNDERSTANDING THAT WE MAKE NO GUARANTEES, REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES WHATSOEVER, WHETHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERTISE, QUALITY OF WORK OR OTHER INFORMATION HEREIN. FURTHER, WE DO NOT, IN ANY WAY, ENDORSE ANY SERVICE OFFERED OR DESCRIBED HEREIN. IN NO EVENT SHALL WE BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY DECISION MADE OR ACTION TAKEN IN RELIANCE ON SUCH INFORMATION.
13.6 THE INFORMATION PROVIDED HEREUNDER IS PROVIDED “AS IS”. WE AND / OR OUR EMPLOYEES MAKE NO WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION REGARDING THE TIMELINESS, CONTENT, SEQUENCE, ACCURACY, EFFECTIVENESS OR COMPLETENESS OF ANY INFORMATION OR DATA FURNISHED HEREUNDER OR THAT THE INFORMATION OR DATA PROVIDED HEREUNDER MAY BE RELIED UPON. MULTIPLE RESPONSES MAY USUALLY BE MADE AVAILABLE FROM DIFFERENT SOURCES AND IT IS LEFT TO THE JUDGEMENT OF USERS BASED ON THEIR SPECIFIC CIRCUMSTANCES TO USE, ADAPT, MODIFY OR ALTER SUGGESTIONS OR USE THEM IN CONJUNCTION WITH ANY OTHER SOURCES THEY MAY HAVE, THEREBY ABSOLVING US AS WELL AS OUR CONSULTANTS, BUSINESS ASSOCIATES, AFFILIATES, BUSINESS PARTNERS AND EMPLOYEES FROM ANY KIND OF PROFESSIONAL LIABILITY.
13.7 WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE FOR ANY LOSSES OR INJURY ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THE INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THE SERVICES. IN NO EVENT WILL WE OR OUR EMPLOYEES, AFFILIATES, AUTHORS OR AGENTS BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY DECISION MADE OR ACTION TAKEN BY YOUR RELIANCE ON THE CONTENT CONTAINED HEREIN.
13.8 IN NO EVENT WILL WE BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, DAMAGES ARISING FROM PERSONAL INJURY/WRONGFUL DEATH, AND DAMAGES RESULTING FROM LOST PROFITS, LOST DATA OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION), RESULTING FROM ANY SERVICES PROVIDED BY ANY THIRD PARTY OR FOOD SERVICE PROVIDER ACCESSED THROUGH THE SERVICES, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY AND WHETHER OR NOT WE ARE ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
14. Intellectual property14.1 We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in the Services, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
14.2 You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from the Services or our website for your personal reference and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to material available on the Services.
14.3 You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
14.4 You must not use any part of the materials on the Services for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
15.2 You hereby grant to us an irrevocable, royalty-free, worldwide, assignable, sub-licensable licence to use any material which you submit to us on the Services for the purpose of use on the Services or for our generally marketing (by any means and in any media, including, but not limited to, on our website or in our journals) our services. You agree that you waive your moral rights to be identified as the author and we may modify your submission.
18. Non-assignmentYou shall not assign or transfer or purport to assign or transfer the contract between you and us to any other person..
- App shall refer to the Tinmen app developed and operated by Tinmen
- Tinmen mealpass , mealpass, shall mean the facility offered by Tinmen whereby the Users may avail special mealpass pricing for the meals ordered using the services of Tinmen from the Tinmen App or Website. Such mealpass may be issued in the electronic, physical or any other form as determined by Tinmen.
- Mealpass pricing, Mealpass meal rate, will refer to the special pricing which will apply as per the mealpass conditions on the App
- Mealpass cost is the cost of procuring the electronic/virtual mealpass which will apply as per the conditions on the App
- Website refers to www.tinmen.in
- Corporate user refers to users whose mealpasses are sponsored by the companies they work for
- Maximum validity will be the number of days that the mealpass pricing will be applicable as per the conditions of the mealpass on the App
- Maximum meals will be the number of meals the mealpass pricing will be applicable as per the conditions of the mealpass on the App
- Wallet refers to the closed tinmen wallet which users have to pay into before ordering meals on the App
- Addons refer to all items in the Addons section which are not part of the main meals and may be ordered by users along with their meals. These will be sold at MRP as applicable
Terms & Conditions
- Purchase and Activation:
- Tinmen mealpass in the electronic/virtual form may be bought on the Tinmen App or on the Tinmen website for the mealpass cost to avail special mealpass pricing on meals purchased on the Tinmen App.
- Upon confirmation of purchase, Tinmen will deduct the mealpass amount from the Tinmen wallet
- Users may have to update their TInmen wallets to start ordering meals following the purchase of the mealpass
- Corporate users may activate mealpass with unique non transferrable code provided to them by their employers. Such activation may not provide them with the same benefits provided to other users
- Mealpass is valid for maximum permissible time period or maximum permissible number of meals as specified on the App for the mealpass
- The mealpass and the meal prices applicable are valid for the maximum permissible meals as indicated on the App after which rates on the App will revert to rates when mealpass is not applied
- The Tinmen mealpass entitles the user to avail mealpass pricing for the meals ordered on Tinmen, subject to the maximum number of meals or maximum duration. The mealpass pricing and maximum permissible meals/duration shall differ based on the the mealpass, city of operation and applicable laws. Mealpass prices attract additional taxes as applicable.
- Special prices will not be applicable to addons on the tinmen app and web site. Addons will be charged at regular prices.
- All Mealpasses are non-transferrable
- Mealpasses once purchased and used to purchase meals at the mealpass rates will not be cancelled
- Mealpasses once purchased and not used to make any purchases at mealpass rates may be cancelled till 48 hours with an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Meals bought with the mealpasses may be cancelled. However, such meals will be counted towards the maximum meals as per the mealpass conditions.
- Tinmen may amend these terms and conditions, at any time without prior notice to the User. Any changes will be effective upon posting of the amendments/modifications on the Site, and such amended terms and conditions will thereupon apply to and be binding on the User. By continuing to access or use the Site or any features attached to it, the User will be deemed to have agreed to accept and be bound by such amended terms and conditions. If the User does not agree to the amended terms and conditions, he/she must discontinue accessing the Site, Tinmen mealpass and/or its features immediately. The date on which the last update took place, is reflected in the legend ‘Last updated on’ at the beginning of this document.